Water Damage Treatment for any mobile phone here at iRepairTech.com is easy.
Book in after following the below guide and we can probably save your phone. We use special chemicals and heated pressure and vacuum chambers to treat water damaged phones and have great success with repair or data recovery.
iRepairTech.com – quick 10 step water damage check list;
- Remove your phone from the water and dry with kitchen towel.
- Turn the phone off immediately and remove from power source.
- Remove from case and disconnect any headphones, chargers, cables etc. (dry again)
- Remove the battery if possible, SIM card and leave the sim adapter out.
- Do not use a hair dryer or place in an oven or microwave as this can cause more damage.
- Give the phone a little shake to get rid of any water that maybe left inside.
- Use a Vacuum cleaner nozzle, it’s great for sucking the water out quickly.
- You could use a cotton bud to help soak the water up.
- Wrap it in Kitchen Towel and leave it in a warm place like an airing cupboard.
- Get it to iRepairTech.com as soon as you can. Use the button below to book your water damage repair. We repair water damaged phones all the time at iRepairTech.com and if you’ve followed our 10 simple rules, you have a good chance of saving your device or recovering your data.
MOST IMPORTANT: Even after doing all the above do not try and switch on or charge your phone. It takes one small amount of water or minerals on the circuit board to fry your phone and render it unrepairable. We pressure treat your phone with chemicals and totally clean the entire phone, then check the circuit board with special equipment before we try and power on the phone.
There are no reviews yet.