Once we receive payment you will automatically receive an order confirmation email. Please print the email and include it with your device.
It isn’t a problem if you are unable to print the email, simply:
Write your Order Number, Name, Address, Email and Phone Number on a piece of paper and put it in the envelope with your device. We will then be able to trace your order when it arrives. Please draw your pattern or include your passcode so as we can test your device.
If possible please back up your device before posting. We do everything to ensure your data isn’t lost during repair but iRepairTech cannot be held responsible for any data that may be lost during the repair.
Follow these simple instructions to ensure your device doesn’t get damaged in transit.
1. Wrap your device, ideally in bubble wrap or something protective.
2. Put your device into an jiffy bag or box with your email booking confirmation or order details.
3. Firmly tape both ends of the bag/box to ensure it doesn’t come apart during transit.
6. Securely attach or write our address which is supplied with your booking confirmation.
7. Send your device via Royal Mail Special Delivery only.
We strongly advise that you send your parcel using Royal Mail (SPECIAL DELIVERY). Please make sure that the level of insurance is sufficient to replace the device should it get lost or damaged on the way to us. We recommend that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service with £500 compensation and guaranteed delivery before 1:00pm the next day (this is the service that we use to return all devices). Upon receipt, your parcel will be signed for. By checking your tracking number you will know that your device has arrived safely. We cannot be held responsible for devices which are lost or further damaged in the post.
irepairtech – 62 High Street – Witney – OX28 6HJ